Radiation Oncology at the Harbin Clinic Tony E. Warren, M.D. Cancer Center
Click here for Cancer Information
Radiation Oncology Services Provided at Harbin Clinic
Harbin Clinic Radiation Oncology offers Northwest Georgia cancer patients the world’s most advanced physician directed cancer treatment technologies delivered with expertise and integrity by a caring and compassionate staff.
We understand that no two cancer patients and no two cancers are alike.
That’s why when you choose Harbin Clinic Radiation Oncology for your cancer therapy, you and your family are welcomed as individuals. We customize your care to meet your physical, emotional and general health needs.
Our specialties and technologies include:
- The most cutting-edge cancer treatment technology including state-of-the-art linear accelerators for Radiation Therapy delivery, a robust integrated electronic medical record (EMR) system, access to advanced diagnostic radiologic imaging modalities such as CT, PET/CT and MRI.
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), available on all our linear accelerators, goes beyond conventional 3-D treatment to deliver a higher dose to the tumor site while minimizing damage to healthy tissue.
- Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT), which combines imaging and treatment capabilities on a single machine to greatly increase the precision and accuracy of radiation therapy treatments.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS), a non-surgical radiation therapy procedure to treat brain malignancies with focused high-dose radiation beams delivered in a single treatment.
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), which treats certain localized tumors within the body with a high dose of radiation beams delivered in an abbreviated course of treatment.
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiotherapy)
- Prostate seed implants for localized prostate cancer
- Mammosite for early stages of breast cancer
- Brachytherapy options for gynecologic and skin cancers
- Integrative oncology combines evidence based complentary and alternative medicine with conventional medical therapies to create individualized plans to treat the whole person.
Harbin Clinic Tony E. Warren, MD Cancer Center
255 West Fifth Street, Rome GA 30165
Direct Line 706.528.9100 or Toll Free 877.726.7070 (Press 1)
8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
To Schedule an Appointment
Call (706) 528-0973
A Harbin Clinic radiation oncologist is always on call. In case of an emergency after hours, call (706) 528-9100. The paging service will take a message and have the doctor return your call.